Re: [CBQ] 1945/46 Lincoln fireman's time book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 1945/46 Lincoln fireman's time book
From: Arnold299 <arnold299@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:11:53 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297894332; bh=2gcBhVb79hDWMDTn4taTtEW1+eUbnpsuHdNn6tYVY5I=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=S4QpXTCCI1iUk13Lnne8e8K8AMLJwAje8jI8ISk/PB4Im4hKhEgZL5RzLYmUREbft1VplJQ2ZahVUBGU6wKy/iWVj5FSYpnmZ4/I3er+SaZeG0tF4Qeis9uzXzKhR27K
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
 If you are in the Lincoln NE area there is a Train Show this weekend at the
Lancaster Event Center. There will be many CB&Q rail fans there, as well as a
local train group who would be interested in your father's stuff.
I'm sure you could sell them and/or get a estimate from several honest people
who will assist you in a monetary figure as to their worth.
I will also tell you that Randy Krause who is the owner of Randy's Roundhouse
in Lincoln NE will help you on your Dad's stuff, will price it for free or at a
very low price, and if you wish help you sell those items. Randy is very honest
and will not try to get you to sell the items to him or steer you wrong. Randy
will also have a booth at the Show.