[CBQ] Re: FW: "40's color pics //2010 Slides!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: FW: "40's color pics //2010 Slides!
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:45:24 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292438736; bh=nIeGTyCCcI94KviDMdfseehiTXBQRF04hFWa/nH4hAQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=f3ckETOOZG2UTB+UDjqtZdiBBU6UQ+lZh/r8AyNOpc7YyFS2Prf/1lhtXSLqRLwWINjHTAFBpHwV8Mbm7TNJBM4bmwNQYSY0m1fubfcDaip3gX9sB0GtHq+sZPbgZf7b
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
What superb photos! The RR ones are nice, but the real treasures (imho) are the
farms, buildings and small-town landscapes, for people who want to model that
era. And yes, the color is remarkable. Thanks for sharing these.
Jonathan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com