RE: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:52:37 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291146814; bh=l7ZoC2SJXLwtkpn5FqWG+KYpYAsQ8rwtTCDg0JUAfwQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IBoTuG7os3plcwYU5Z0RR0MlOSfKycaNOLGFtNYylju942YFpKLlwdlrpYIBOFiPRZfhjjQPrFGWdvDedSSptLHogIXnQ00I5yo4XuwC44Al4U5jhAy2mx5LMnpwrTdp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is an example of where we need to fill that post of "Industry Liaison" for
BRHS.  I was in correspondence (and even a visit) before Marsh died and indeed
he had completed that set of drwgs for Microscale.  Marsh did a lot of nice
work for Q fans over the yrs.  His Mom was active @ Old Threshers @ Mt.
Pleasant and would obtain access for any Q fan who approached Marsh to tour the
Mark Twain when it was on their property.

When an 'authorized' rep of a His. Soc. approaches a model mfg, it gives same a
lot more credibility & clout.

Gerald