RE: [CBQ] Air Brake Diagram Plates

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Air Brake Diagram Plates
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:19:26 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291134371; bh=HUfXrEsJ1cgFTT9DBfle2uVDoVMe5fQBcUDjyffgsoM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ga9/aAUoa6L4KByUDRB551RB+9OYamcz2hIy7fbUJWfE4ba0ADdXo5rrybir2LgjlSmPM80g4dZoeu8l1fGPMXXKIW1PgltfI/HrXpiapBZ/fUzpIDLefi/rIYaarnen
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Murray was an independent company, but I'm certain they had very close
"ties" to the Q and was one of their "preferred" suppliers.  I believe it
was more than just a coincidence that the foundry was located that close to
the WB shops.

Dave