[CBQ] Everywhere West Slogan 1924

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Everywhere West Slogan 1924
From: "David Fellows Pease" <davidp@tritel.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 14:53:48 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289076878; bh=HgON8nb1AUMSGmiHpDXrmscc7GvVCBuyvi9ISzhNn3Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-MagicMail-UUID:X-MagicMail-MUA:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Y16dO+4vzRyqpO68cp0Zsy3hC2rzDkDSyxakvXz1nYwl1LMgcybsEW8xulGGbOhch4PYmBlomSbDPi66J6j+f9h3Rf15Yq7lVUKvtV3EwNMOzhuOZxnSP5QpFNuDgAWE
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the information Hol.  So Everywhere West slogan as first used in
1924.

As far a use on railroad cars I a actually looking for the CB&Q documentation
on when they started using it.  Could you provide the source of the CB&Q
documentation that you are referencing?

Thanks David