Fwd: Re: [CBQ] Re: Everywhere West Slogan

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: [CBQ] Re: Everywhere West Slogan
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@att.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:17:10 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289071039; bh=df4aqyvXCPi711o8jmVy2Dj6g7BpDMZz6XcIvwG+DeU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WdlaIO7lhQMkXMJB5HdojbudhdDUkJDcztznaK/nCwHSu6QN0dSHUvNWDfpPtlnzmHJiyrH3yle+eJPK/ugsNRSU3c6qcSFPNrYBAiCJNXmKe4C2MN2f3WezGNoiPWJ3