Fwd: Re: RE: [CBQ] Silver Charger

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: RE: [CBQ] Silver Charger
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 04:02:46 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289016169; bh=0TGQSe0vEdaIjkZVsSfHwPEyGNgltSY0dUSV9zLoYm8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WhJte2LJb9mQxAO9Mw4XmT3Lif3n88EK9POjl5zM0b6fDpVEHK5QX3TSO7Os0slinq2L4crVtNGicYdZS0hPw/QayiZBLr25PsDPwaqdglxmaCeXXwd6MrR4HVIZIR09
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just uploaded a (not very good) photo of 9908 in the Galesburg roundhouse,
taken May 17, 1964. Don't know whether it still was in active service at that
point.

Wish I'd taken more or better that day. But what did I know? At that point, I
was more interested in stuff going on outside.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com