Re: [CBQ] Re:Burlington Bridge

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:Burlington Bridge
From: Bill Ewinger <bkewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 03:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288952049; bh=PvU9SXBMlPRuyHncZ4S/BY9JNINTwpDAYC2Wv+UMlZw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mMW3qF58/PcTLaSgNYmMQmf/9UDiNHQ9ErVKLr3YM3XBHU7Mp8V5pUNqYxBkrERHLEcd9ZABbXJhBC7WbnQh7eyQ60x9b9l8EWoJiLgj+BMQ8yyHZh0TBMQX1t5NiCab
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
what no one has said yet is you have traverse the foutr track yard of the old
bn in fort madison and going all the way acros the ex santa fe yard as the wye
is a connector tbetween the two yards and was never keep in good shape to
handle the freight-coal or passenger trains of today
bill ewinger
burlington iowa