Re: [CBQ] Depot interior question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Depot interior question
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:58:34 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284605916; bh=5aoOu2Rv00g6Cifda9elrhPVdr/6+w4cLrgSwt/XLy4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mpBW+bxmm23QVJNPU5JDWcBC773BCipqgRGHnhVrCMSDmNIkgrCjv0chnPIAjkpDJqasjrQbvhqnk3UddbWB/3bvdIT5z2Fe4G4E9qBFAgvj68UiOik9Rvybsoerq1Il
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As far as the bed goes they were quite often used by extra or relief operators
between shifts at the end of a long commute.
We had one in the locker room at Congress Park used by section and MOW.  I used
it for the  two weeks when I first started there and had to be to
COMPASS(computer) school in Cicero at 8AM.  I would sleep on the train in (one
day woke up when the train stopped at Cicero) attend school till noon then ride
out to CP and sack out in the Locker Room.  Frank(the agent) would come and get
me when my shift started at 3PM till 11pm  Sleep going home on the train to
start all over again the next day(No Hours of Service account breaking in and
not a train order job)
Steve retired again in SC
and time to sack out