Re: [CBQ] Depot interior question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Depot interior question
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:34:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284600888; bh=YSbCx7l717JUrHVQvOewbBBJvC3/0684CoJ01jWdw50=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=teEs+WWY+e3iNLZEn+A+9/mNFuIV6LqzncA8jJ8+LMFifkCrGuFhVYyNvKOtBtJpy36UkF+VgpY9KfYyyqRsL8UnWMbTdAxT89E6kVRI/cUowMaJob18MjO7Q/hP71gH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
List,  I have seen these small suspended rooms above the freight room
in several of the old depots and they were usually filled with records
and paperwork that went back several years.  Archie

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com