Re: [CBQ] Havelock Baggage Car lettering & Q lettering diagrams

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Havelock Baggage Car lettering & Q lettering diagrams
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281469454; bh=hTXpFYl/dGsDfKmTXzZ+R+9iwbjbXOzFEwM+NjjgYtA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JXokumnDHoNcvXh+cBQl4RgU0R5mjDWSyePKamWH+fGWVO7Tw5VDp6E7W2yD8L8SAxQIIJdmlWnvpfVz7e87aGQW+OcF3so6Yj2XTYou2BRmiFmCwSt18XYRInkfDadw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I haven't had any issues with finding things on their website.  Also, if you
are
looking for things that don't exist, that could be an issue as well.
Currently,
there is no way to donate directly to the funds in question on the website.
You
can go to the museum store page on the website and click on donations, then any
piece of equipment listed.  If you put a note with your donation that it is for
Olympus or 993, it should get to the requested fund.  Alternatively, checks
made
out to IRM and sent to their mailing address will get the job done too.  Make
sure to put ROlympus in the memo line for Olympus, not sure what it would be
for
993.

No, I don't think that is the reason (maybe a contributor).  Even cars that
have
had easy web presence to donations have been struggling.  Another casualty of
an
economy in the tank.
 Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com