Re: [CBQ] Re: Mystery Box on Q GP9 #274

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Mystery Box on Q GP9 #274
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 20:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281323251; bh=KEf+tj3nzmoAwlJ16I3VXJ3MmjMhyMhKfAt5CCrXls0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sZ8M/xyPrl069vKGiB2ehgsWi3Rgqsc7gQKJgLQHsteOs3FQ8YImDzYalEFKrHojOBDND84ZYWr4ril97C/MwD3CAYHv51/6DrEi+1rLeFBXdeOxZpPGRO7uftCiIlMo
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Wait a minute
Why would a Lines West engine have the cab signals.  It is not listed as having
Cab Signals and was always assigned to Lincoln per the reprinted assignment
sheets the society has done.
I think the mystery is still there
Steve in SC