Re: [CBQ] Re: My First Fan-trip, Not one but two big steamers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: My First Fan-trip, Not one but two big steamers
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 07:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281019394; bh=4iO3Jy0gYZhCUDudTrM8Vq+38+GDo3A78aF4Eq0Z6rU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XmaSh7SrnK0fF05zPcg691SuqWLaIukLT1WHFGgP7RH9PAFwTrokZkP7gDXjSHLnWJp3lXcEhRReOOzXWfdWOwLgEKhnPdGAvAnIKj2rYRt3bJbAaBD9NumpL4TxL7B1
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I tried to save most of the old train sheets for the fan trips just before the
bulldozer when thru the second floor of House 9 in Cicero.  Now IF I can find
them for a Bulletin Article
Steve in SC