RE: [CBQ] Re: Stations eliminated between 1909-1919

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Stations eliminated between 1909-1919
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:26:41 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1280413609; bh=t7TREnTkzGTL/i7zcthC1nJVs37RQvwfZPf+gGYxnc4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bbo3Vma1P5JPJFgOgeDpwsAo1kU+ZVsD424OGKn3xMMAjN3KZkFxw/ceDKcc9uAkLtBz8PboKWVFjJ5ioBEejBcjIiN8LZcNzXD9g8JhZOlufhLgAMde7eDf/OsBznkd
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
THANKS for all the research.  The fact that Rathobone & Sard was shortlived
explains a lot.  Makes sense to in effect make the intersection a
'suburban-like' stop with so many employers in the area.  Perhaps said
Employers being active shippers talked the Q into making it a conditional for
their employees.  Now to see if a old photo exists showing any kind of shelter
there.

Gerald