Re: [CBQ] What Amtrak could learn from CB&Q

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What Amtrak could learn from CB&Q
From: "Russ Strodtz" <19main@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:09:56 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1265839827; bh=aA/etsbbJQHfvy8+1pq7/h5stqjfratch+CB9t02Fso=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=EwmcSFinR6Ep6YplEYq+j9XxCu9diEJ7RYoMytxQczL7sTZ8gOvcM+gokApYR5UABeVODl5LpE1gldUzeoJhg11S7tY/KHlSuY9p6NmH3kPphkxYLW141SvrUyOiHGdv
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Now that would certainly be a big "If". 55 years ago?
Not much fun there either.

Russ