Re: [CBQ] News on Ed DeRouin

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] News on Ed DeRouin
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:18:44 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1265847526; bh=a4nNaFZD1lPyGSTjfzsfbxDZhMZEZFG/TKDe9iQEuQs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hF+VfFtmO+sT4OQ50uG5+LmvnhfqoJ9qhF03gltwUR73l0z2d3HGlNwLRjdA5Vsgbkn8ofYXNc55MdRMjgfkiuTTFDrdQzx2mLBGilKdh+z6efdsZIjRqBNckI/u8Ar6