Re: [CBQ] Molasses Tanks

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Molasses Tanks
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:06:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1248199609; bh=oFII2/0Pa7/i40kYAqvCJMjuF3S27OXFFx0U0U1do5g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mZM7mdKO9zdGY+ANinBTAPFO06jcvb7ld66Nxdr2BUtUMr23b5k203ugl9Awc7USo/hT230VF2rrPbZZIeVTk1dcoS2xjHnciaQt9gY2ltZgRYXEIt+3TPd4X6+4drtP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
We can go to the mid 50's right know to the current BNSF. The yard
is at Congress Park, the sugar area is at Brookfield. There was an
Agent/Operator at Congress Park. There was also an Agent at Brookfield.
Different jobs.

Late tonight the BNSF will use a crew from Cicero to switch. They will
pick up at Western Ave and set out at Brookfield. Congress Park just
connects with the yard. Different places, BNSF shows two switching
areas listed, Congress Park and Brookfield.

Incidentally the Brookfield place had nothing to do with molasses. Was
never used there. They made loads at Brookfield with clear sugars by
melting white sugar crystals.

Russ