Re: [CBQ] Molasses Tanks

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Molasses Tanks
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:52:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1248198729; bh=0ez/PkDxUQFexXUouAERXONagi9Qg8c31/6xU/zmCXg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=FfOniEtVblG1WluF0QpfOFGk+sTC1uJJP1/D1DYNtIjdob1thnfBYWVFQWAX6Ogvg3/iExGF/E96X8NwIhue0E0vcx5LVe61dubx9TyeQrdTTIkuLQHjMUxYYbtS02if
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Russ-
I believe you are correct from a municipal boundary viewpoint but as the plant
was essentially on the same land as the Congress Park Yard I'm not sure that
Leo isn't correct from a CB&Q perspective.
If you tried to drop the Airslides off on a Brookfield siding for GW I'll bet
you'd hear about it!!!
Charlie Vlk