Re: [CBQ] Re: Savanna Depot Color

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Savanna Depot Color
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242791473; bh=dwfq4J5zr5xb1qpFXTn2NYHUiDu2GyfT1XIlMlvAoK8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vWyFieRZdejI7HfjUcy57E+ANslWhCTVy/JUd56gcWTRwkgX0W6l+PhLs3fh75kwlqJ1Hz4yJTZ0mIC/scTskXnVcZZkN/dnxPQehmeIBiXyL+kgu7Nxir/eRrgxpIuG
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Paul
The "Bricks" on the smoke stack look like glazed tiles.  A lot of the WWII
construction used hollow tiles like those used on the Burlington Building in
downtown Chicago.  Speed in construction and fireproof.  Then a glazed tile was
put on as a face.  Also used on elevators and cribs.
SJH