Re: [CBQ] Instructions for Walthers CB&Q Waycars?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Instructions for Walthers CB&Q Waycars?
From: "Rob & Bev Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:54:57 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242791704; bh=WSyOAMv9Qmd37P8APTywC0Ow9LkcqNEBSzGvAZO746Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ItZ6DBnfpj5GG2+0YlkxgJy+uaYxb/kXp8WH8rqwmttIzoBIReOCnspBY3QZ//KNnh7pBshx/cj+PDakgo21UlHr3kYQRXLvLO/he4q0k4j0UII4vPc98sjosVqHL8o+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steve,
Send me your email address off line. I'm too lazy to post the sheets to our
website.
There was also some info from Dave Beck telling how to correct Walthers
inaccuracies. I think it was in one of the BRHS bulletins.
ie.: 3 guide wires on the stack, no drip rail on the cupola upper sides.
That's what I can remember. Those cars are as nice as anything Intermountain
produces with the possible exception of the end ladders being so fragile and
loaded with flash. A quick substitute can be found in the ladders and fences
details set from Central Valley or use the brass etched ladders from Taurus
Products.

Other sources for the herald and alternate CB&Q lettering can come from
Microscale CB&Q Wood boxcar set.
Some of the heralds have the stencil marks in them.

My address is robev1630@sbcglobal.net .

Peace Out,
Rob Manley