Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Heritage Unit Video

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Heritage Unit Video
From: "Rob & Bev Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:46:05 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242791212; bh=T3ZYmgpHbxelFXKmThx4+K6wQJgnOok3AnxqJq+jmkM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GHRs4K4sOk9jRUlEDtdbKGYM8AY6bk+B+gwsLFn/YKL3RGUqc4qNX2SW1DtjPOS+uWJXhyq0/aRpHtF3c2E+jouM8TtR6REcDZEbtmumWEieyx0d+zXKTsr1tAJ5r8pi
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks, Frank.
Fine job.
I'm all misty eyed. I was down there in the fall last year shooting detail
shots of Lumber District with my protoge Andrew. I am planning to build some
modules of the area for the next gen Midwest Mod-U_Trak.
The new warehouse kit from Atlas would be great kitbashing fodder for some of
buildings. They have those same shaped windows without the vertical pillars
seen in the Walthers and DPM modules.

I would love to have some track diagrams of that area from the 40s, 50s or 60s
before all the sidings were pulled up. There are enough  clues from the extra
sets of rails in the crossings and curved sided structures to denote many more
sidings once present.
This area has just as much modeling potential as the Milw Road Kingsbury
district done by Bill Denton in N scale.

Happy Modeling,
Rob Manley