Re: Re:: [CBQ] Re: 1958 Wreck and the intimidation factor

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Re:: [CBQ] Re: 1958 Wreck and the intimidation factor
From: "Russ Strodtz" <borneo@19main.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:35:51 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1233858977; bh=SonslRLX9nrzRzBWhEPtpV5gPSkoeMJ/a3N0u3JWqls=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-Source:X-Source-Args:X-Source-Dir:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QMQOL2iicN7cTtSrdipwpqtRZ7qBTNMDmb9Aqp9lgqCpUIwaunmjQiL3Efe8vGb+KyHyBATcWE15/6bM23qCdeSkWb+kZd//A60r/zYc7Levu6nFYZI7G4r3+Y1VplUm
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete,

Well Pete, you and Archie and them of me are both
older. Leo is younger.

I agree about 99 percent of the "the intimidation
factor". While that is not the way it should be done
that was the way it was done.

I can say that Table Rock was rather poor Dispatching.
The more that you change ideas the more that it can be
done with errors.

As to Maiden Rock WI after almost 20 years and working
there and part of the investigation I still have no
idea of what or why it happened.

Russ