RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Depots

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Depots
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 09:31:05 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Harold,

This would very interesting to a number of us, I'm sure.  That's nice of
you to make this offer.  I wonder if there is some way to post it
electronically to this group's website or the BRHS website, perhaps by
scanning the plans and creating a .pdf file.  Someone more knowledgeable
about posting files to these websites than I am can hopefully tell you
how to go about this, if you are interested. That would certainly avoid
the cost of photocopying and mailing copies to various people.

Just a suggestion.

Scott Myers