[CBQ] CB&Q stop in NE Colorado

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q stop in NE Colorado
From: "charlesamen@att.net" <charlesamen@att.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:33:07 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is a great thing you are doing?recording history!

I am putting a shout out for any sources of information on an old CB&Q
freight station in northeastern Colorado.

I am in possession of an original Colorado railroad map from 1919 (or
so is believed) that marks a stop by the name of "Amen" in NE Colorado
near Sterling.

My grandfather and great-grandfather broke sod in that area and I am
curious about what might have actually been there as far as buildings
and type of train that ran on that line (model setup, O scale).  Thanks
all!
Chuck (Elmhurst, Illinois)           charlesamen@att.net

wouldn't it be nice to think of these things before it's too late...