[CBQ] Re: Q Passenger Consists and photos - late 60's C&I

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Passenger Consists and photos - late 60's C&I
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:16:47 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Paul & Tom,

Wouldn't a check of an official guide from the period show the
standard consist of each train as it departed from Chicago? The chart
from the GN historical society appears to be nothing more than a copy
of such a page. While I am not home at the moment, I do have an
official guide from about 1955. I am sure others on this list also
have copies available. Since tickets were sold for all three trains
out of Chicago, it should show available equipment for each consist
as though they were separate trains. If nobody else responds, I will
be home in a couple of days and will check my guide.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO