Re: [CBQ] Trackage around St. Joseph

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Trackage around St. Joseph
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 16:06:04 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen

Some time in the past, I found two on-line histories relating to St Joseph,
the first was entitled "Railroads of St Joseph" (but I've no idea where I
found it but I suspect it was from a simple Google search) and the other was
at
http://members.aol.com/buchanancomo/cxix.html

Hope this helps

Rupert Gamlen