RE: [CBQ] Why didn't Silver Inn and Silver Manor go to Amtrak?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Why didn't Silver Inn and Silver Manor go to Amtrak?
From: "Tim Wells" <twells1983@kellogg.northwestern.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:54:14 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Stephen:

I do not have the answers to your questions below, but I can work through my
channels to see if I can get some more answers and if successful will take
some time to get.  I'm puzzled with the term "deferred maintenance" as it
does not fit my preconceived notion that cars were inspected and then a
repair/rehab cost estimate prepared by the inspecting party.

Tim Wells

  _____