Re: [CBQ] Re: Lettering on E & F Units

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Lettering on E & F Units
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:06:18 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I can't think of any "F" marker plates on CB&Q equipment.  Some railroads used
them (or cutout metal letters) but not many.
I also think application of Builders Plates to B units was inconsistent...at
least they don't show up in EMD builders photos for
some batches of units.   They can be on the carbody or on the fuel tank skirt
when they do.
Charlie Vlk