Re: [CBQ] Aurora Branch

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora Branch
From: cttnghmrl@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 00:51:10 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The industrial line you are referring to is not the original Aurora Branch
Railroad.  The original Aurora Branch ran up the east side of the Fox  River.
I moved away from the Aurora area quite a few years ago, so I don't  know what
is served now by the line on the west side.  It used to serve  Barber Green
on Highland Ave. before they closed, and there was some type of  company where
the line crossed Illinois Ave. which got cars from the  Q.  There were
probably others also.  Other persons on this list can  probably elaborate in
more
detail.

Ray Cottingham
Troy, IL