Re: [CBQ] Precision Craft F-3 Sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Precision Craft F-3 Sale
From: "Daniel A. Russell" <dcmmoscow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:59:56 +0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Guys:  I offer my individual experience with Precision Craft Model F3s for
what it is worth.  I own both a CB&Q A/B/A set and a WP A/B/B set, and run
them with an NCE DCC system.  Both F3 sets have exceeded my expectations
operationally.  They are the quietest, smoothest diesels that I own; slow
speed performance is exceptional and the sound is easily the equal of my QSI
DCC/sound-equipped locomotives.  I love my brass Challenger and Overland
diesels, but these plastic models are pretty impressive runners.  Like a
couple of you, I was attracted by blowout sale prices.  I am not much of a
brand loyalist, but I would definitely consider buying
another LokSound-equipped loco.  Sorry to hear, Dale, that your experience
was not as positive runnning on DC.