Re: [CBQ] Precision Craft F-3 Sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Precision Craft F-3 Sale
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:38:10 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Guys,

Again the difference is operating the Precision Craft F's using DCC. I
bought the PK2000 Burlington U Boats with sound. I was pretty unhappy with how
they ran on analog, they were very touchy. However on DCC, you wouldn't think
they were the same motors. The sound engines simply run better with DCC.

I also have a killer set of old Hallmark E 5's. Both are now powered,  DCC
equipped, and ride on PK2000 E 6 under frames. They run exactly the same on
DCC
as they do on analog. However, no sound. Same with my PK2000 Burlington  U
boats without sound. Currently I have my pair of Challenger E 5's on  the work
bench replacing their drives with the PK2000 E 6's.

Loren Johnson