RE: [CBQ] Tracks Through Aurora

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Tracks Through Aurora
From: "Scott Stearns" <scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:06:35 -0500
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Leo!

This is great news!  When I have enough room, my layout will be centered
around Aurora.  My era will be either the 50's or 60's, but I've always been
interested in what downtown was like before the tracks were elevated.

I was just in Aurora this past weekend and tried to envision the location of
the original depot as I drove north on Broadway.  I would really be
interested in the results of your research.

Scott Stearns
Zumbrota, MN