Re: [CBQ] Re: Motive Power on the California Zephyrs

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Motive Power on the California Zephyrs
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:02:37 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There are photos of the CZ behind E5 power.  What comes to mind is the consist
that was sent around the towns along the Burlington.  There are nice pictures
in one of Michael Spoor's books.

  I actually remember an AB set of E5's pulling the DZ when I was a toddler.

  sjl

Rory Murchison <murchi209@yahoo.com> wrote:
          Paul:

After the F3's, E8's, E9's and even an occasional E7 is what I
remember seeing.

Never saw an E5 in the CZ consist, but not to say it never happened.

Rory