Re: [CBQ] Western Star and EB consists on the Q?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Western Star and EB consists on the Q?
From: Deke Reiter <deke8706@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 22:11:51 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I had thought that it was always behind the diner too,
but the GN Empire site had consist lists for the EB
from 1955 on and it said that in 1967 the Dome Lounge
was moved to infront of the diner. It didn't make
sense to me because I had read that the reason it was
placed BEHIND the diner in the first place was for the
sleeping car passengers to be able to wait in the
lounge until their diner reservation or a table was
free. Putting it infront of the diner would make them
walk through the diner to get to the lounge to wait
for the table. But I got it from another website I was
looking at too and most of the info I already have for
the EB is 1955-1960.

I shall continue looking.
-Dereck
206612.tripod.com