Re: [CBQ] Western Star and EB consists on the Q?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Western Star and EB consists on the Q?
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 21:20:44 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dome/Lounge(Great Dome) 1390-1395 was behind Diner.
It was the First Class(Sleeper) lounge.  Traveled a
lot St. Paul - Chicago in coach, but usually snuck
back to the big dome for postcards and note paper.
Sometimes it had a sleeper between diner and lounge.
But never remember it ahead of diner.  It was really a
mess when all three were combined.   The Blackhawk in
the 50's also had hvw't coaches.   CY