Re: [CBQ] Grade profiles Vermont IL to Concord IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Grade profiles Vermont IL to Concord IL
From: Stan Maddox <stan.maddox@burlingtongulf.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:37:15 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks R.B. What a great resource, thank you for sharing it.

Ack! I spent a good portion of yesterday afternoon exploring the line
between Table Grove and Beardstown. I found some great photo venues,
but nary a train in sight. As they say, timing is everything.

Yep, pushers in the middle of Illinois... that's why I'm modeling it.

Best regards,
Stan Maddox

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM