Re: [CBQ] turning passenger cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] turning passenger cars
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:38:54 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The car wouldn't have to be turned because of access to the diner as
have to be turned... the Q diner lounges were the dining-lounge-observation
cars  300 Silver Spirit   301 Silver Star   302  Silver Hours  and 303
Silver Fountain.
IIRC the Q did have some heavyweight diners modified with lounges and of
course the cars might have been RI.
Charlie Vlk