RE: [CBQ] U25C / U28C Project group started

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] U25C / U28C Project group started
From: John Ziola <johnsclubs@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:00:40 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob, I'll look forward to the project.

  Not having worked on any locos or cars, just a few buildings, don't know if I
could add anything. Just getting "back" into it and never was at this level.

  John

Robert Giffin <robert.h.giffin@us.army.mil> wrote:
  Re:  Thanks Bob, wish more were for N.

  John

This could be for N as well John.  A lot of the things we are doing in the
group will be to scale and could be used for the Trix(?) U25C as well,
especially the body detail upgrades.

I'd welcome any scale.  HO just seemed the right place to put this at the
time but that can be changed I believe.

Bob

        Model railroad train   Business finances   Railway     Personal
property   Railroad