Re: [CBQ] Re: Named wooden and heavyweight passenger cars on the Burlin

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Named wooden and heavyweight passenger cars on the Burlington
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 19:04:54 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Michael, Bill's book would be of immense
value.   The one with the diagrams has each type listed with names/numbers.

Some examples:
200-203 class DL-1 solarium lounge
204 class DL-1A solarium lounge
205-206 class DL-1B lounge w/platform
207-208, Illinois, Iowa Class DL-2 lounge w/platform
209,210, 215, 216 (Minneapolis Club, St. Paul
Club. Omaha Club, Lincoln Club Class DL-3, solarium lounge
220-221 Mississippi, Riverview  Buffet Parlor w/solarium
Burlington Bridge Parlor-Lounge w/solarium
302-304 Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Class DO-1 Cafe - Parlor w/platform

Bob Webber