Re: [CBQ] Re: Metropolis

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Metropolis
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:11:02 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yes, the IC/CN has trackage rights into Cook. As to
the UP inquiry, you wanted to know where their
trackage rights ended. The current OPERATING practice
(for the P&L coal, but not Chiles coal)is to make the
interchange with the IC at E. St. Louis, but formerly
it was done at the P&L yard. Bear in mind these
patterns are subject to day by day changes.

http://mail.yahoo.com