[CBQ] Re: Metropolis

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Metropolis
From: "pat_mcdurmon" <pat_mcdurmon@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 10:11:33 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks John,

Maybe I sould have asked does the CN/IC have trackage rights over
the BNSF at Metropolis to the Cook Terminal.  My SPV atlas shows
them as doing so but I know the atlas is not 100% correct.

John, I have not been able to find anything on where the UP operates
over the P&I into PALs yard.  Everything I have seen shows that the
UP transfers all trains going to the PAL to the IC at St. Louis.
Some of these trains do have UP power but are operated over the IC
and P&I with IC crews.

By the way, I really enjoyed Burlington Bulletin #35.

v/r
Pat

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@...>