RE: [CBQ] Athearn Passenger F3's

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Athearn Passenger F3's
From: "Grice Dale-MGI1833" <dgrice@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:54:06 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have a friend that bought some of the new F's with sound. If I
remember correctly, they have MRC sound factory installed. My friend was
not impressed. I have not been over yet to see these or tweak them for
him as he is technically challenged at 90 years old.

Dale Grice
Motorola CHS, SI&T
1745 North Brown Road
Suite 200