[CBQ] Re: Athearn Passenger F3's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Athearn Passenger F3's
From: "jobbox123" <jobbox123@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:15:57 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The athearn genesis F3's are quite nice - I have not noticed any
glaring issues. I have several of these genesis units and they run
very smooth - the equal of any kato or brass unit. The CB&Q passenger
versions are nearly as nice as my Challenger F3's.

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...> wrote:

> I am sure that there are several individuals that have purchased the
Athearn
> Genesis F3 passenger engines. Would be nice to get comments on these
> engines, especially the paint scheme and accuracy of the model. I
have the
> the freight versions and find them to be excellent, both in paint and
> accurac. These are also the smoothest running F units around, better
than
> many if not all the brass I have seen.
>
> Does anyone know when Athearn will make the F3's with sound, or do
we have
> to wait for BLI to come out with their units first?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray Bedard
> San Jose CA

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM