Re: [CBQ] CBQ handrail and walkway colors

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ handrail and walkway colors
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:15:16 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Handrails and stantions are black and the walkways are painted/coated with
black anti-skid paint.  In some photos you can see red through the black on the
walkways due to normal wear. I'm not sure when the FRA mandated the painting of
handrails at the steps for safety reasons. Not all RR's painted them white, as
you can and did see yellow also. John