Re: [CBQ] TPW - Q Nuclear train

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] TPW - Q Nuclear train
From: William Ewinger <b_ewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 05:35:43 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rupert

  the dayman here is the only one i know of in the state of iowa.so my guess
would yes
  bill

Rupert and Maureen <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
  Bill

You refer to "Dayman" in your message. There is a note in the Diagram Books
that eight flat cars class FM-8 (45 foot, 90500-999 built by H&B in 1913)
numbered 90524, 90568, 90612,90861, 90870, 90939, 90932 and 90950 were sold
in March 1942 to "USA Dayman Iowa" .  Would there be any connection?

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ