[CBQ] Re: TPW - Q Nuclear train

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: TPW - Q Nuclear train
From: "jworones" <jworones@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:40:06 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Here's a couple of links to photos of the cars:

http://www.mugii.com/Pictures/SE_Iowa_1970s/ATMX%20602%20atomic%
20energy%20car.jpg

http://www.mugii.com/Pictures/SE_Iowa_1970s/ATMX%20603%20atomic%
20energy%20car.jpg

http://www.mugii.com/Pictures/Pictures.html

If the links aren't highlighted or underlined, just cut and paste the
whole link into your browsers address line.

I can't rave enough about this site!! The last link will take you to
the homepage (click on the link to Iowa photos in the 70's to get to
the file list). For someone modeling Burlington IA in 1969/70, this
is a dream come true! Great photos of local sites - just what I need.
Especially the grain elevator. Oh, and the RI caboose
stenciled 'Burlington transfer use only'.

Jeff

Jeff Worones
Lake Stevens WA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM