RE: [CBQ] Potential Phoney eBay email ALERT

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, gngoat@yahoogroups.com, NPTellTale@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Potential Phoney eBay email ALERT
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:50:27 -0500
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
All, this is fairly common. I had something similar a few months ago and
sent the suspected email to eBay (same thing happend on PayPal too).  eBay
stated that any official email from them will have your name not "Dear
Customer". Happy and safe web surfing.

Rick Keil
Ft Campbell, KY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM