[CBQ] Fw: [Commercial Post] FWD negs for sale

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: [Commercial Post] FWD negs for sale
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:52:47 -0600
Cc: <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Norm Metcalf
Subject: [Commercial Post] FWD negs for sale

Now available is 8-page Rail Negative List #61, with black & negatives
being sold below cost.  This lists cover railroads from D-F and has FWD
locos (with roster info), cabooses, trains, freight car, depots &
stations (with architectural details).
The negatives are 2.3 by 3.5 inches.  They were shot with my Fujica
G690BL press camera with coupled rangefinder for precision focus.
They are shipped in individual archival-plastic envelopes.
The list is free via e-mail.  Please respond directly to me, not
on-list.  If you prefer I'll print and mail you a copy in the United
States or Canada for $1.00 US to Norm Metcalf, P.O. Box 1368, Boulder CO
80306-1368 USA.
Lists are also available for railroads beginnning with A, B, C, G-M,
N-R, S-T and U-Z.
Norm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM