Re: [CBQ] Re: New file uploaded to CBQ

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: New file uploaded to CBQ
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:53:01 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill
I like the random ness of the card system although do have fun using the switch
list.  Just someone has to do the paperwork.
Par 2 happens on the real RR also as there is always a fight over who is in
charge.  I have even had to tell some crews how to make the setout from a
thousand miles away and have never switched a car in real life except at
museums.
Your last paragraph should be used on every op session.  But remember to have
FUN
I enjoy switching  while others enjoy watching trains go around in circles.
And when I get a chance to go to a museum I like to get my hands dirty with
restoration or maintance not operations
sjh