Re: [CBQ] Re: Purington Pavers

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Purington Pavers
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:48:50 -0600
Randy-
The Purington is the brand of brick pavers used on most, if not all,
Burlington brick station platforms.  The name "Purington" was on the brick
(both faces???) and at a glance it looks like "Burlington"..
The pavers were made in East Galesburg (thanks to all those who have
responded so far with info and links!!!).
Charlie Vlk